All Parents are encouraged to use GradeLink’s system. Contact the main office for your log in account information.
TUITION & FEES Schedule
- Fee is due at the time of enrollment
- Returning students: $50 early registration January- February 27th
- Returning students After March 1st: $100
- New Student: $100.00
Student Fees due no later than July 1st
- $325.00 per student
- Fee covers yearbook, classroom consumable materials, technology, fine arts, P.E. uniforms, 1 school-wide field trip, lab fees, and yearly testing.
- This fee does not include incidental fees accrued throughout the year such as quarterly field trips, after school programs, extended care, and lunches.
- If received after August 1st
- Additional $30 will be added to cover shipping on non-bulk ordered items.
- Students may not receive uniforms, technology, or other materials on the first day of school
Book Fees – Due no later than July 1st
- $230.00 per student
- After August 1st
- Additional $30 will be added to cover shipping on non-bulk ordered items
- Students may not receive books on the first day of school.
- $6,200/ student
- 10-month payment plan: September-June; due by the 1st; late fee of $30 after the 5th
- Bi-Annually: Due September & January
- 1-Time payment in full: Due by September 1st
- Tuition Discounts
- Additional 5% referral discount given at the end of the year! Up to 80% off!!
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL for 2016-2017: August 29th, 2016
Schedule of Fee Payments:
|Date Due||Fee||Additional Directions|
|July 1, 2016
|Student Fees: $325||Payment must be made by July 1st, or $30 late charge will be added.
|Book Fees: $230|
|September 1, 2016||Tuition Agreement||Review and sign Tuition Agreement in the office and make first payment by September 5th.|
|May 1, 2017||Credits||Any credits for referrals will be given in April.|
|Due by the 5th of every month August – May||$620.00||10-monthly payments made to the office either by check/money order, cash, or online through Gradelink account|